Rules of the event :
- This is an individual event. Of course Google, TinEye and Wikipedia can be your assistants.
- A question will be provided on each level. The question may consist of a math puzzle, visual clue like pictures or any other form of information.
- Contestant need to analyze the question and enter the solution in the text box provided.
- Clues would be available all around the Web Page, Title bar etc.
- Answering the question correctly will lead you to the next level.
- The first person to reach the last level will be declared as the winner.
- Additional hints or clues might be given (hidden) in the page source, page info etc.
General Tips :
- You are answering a machine ! not a human . So do try out possibilities.
- Don't use spaces between your answer.
- Answers are case insensitive.
- Use the forum to learn about additional clues, if you are stuck at any level.
- A request : Don't spread the answers for the levels you have cracked. It ultimately reduces your chances of winning.